BCA is a 3 year long undergraduate program where students are exposed to various areas of computer applications including the latest developments keeping pace with the industry.
Fast growing information technology and communication systems have become critical components of almost every company’s strategic plan. Companies which want to take
advantage of the new information technologies and communication systems require expert Professionals, who can apply computer science principles to solve problems
produced by the interface between business and technology
The course aims at realizing the following student objectives :
- >> To demonstrate a sound knowledge in key areas of computer science or industrial computing.
- >> To demonstrate a substantial understanding of concepts in key areas of computer science.
- >> To demonstrate professional competence in developing software and in its design and implementation
- >> To carry out the required analysis and synthesis involved in computer systems, information systems and computer applications.
- >> To develop sound practical skills to enable them to addressing problems which arise from computer systems and applications.
10+2 or equivalent / 3 year diploma from state board of technical education
3 Years (6 Semesters)
Provision for Lateral Entry to Second semester (First level):
- >> Successful completion of 10+2 and six months computer course.
- >> A 3 year diploma in IT field from state board of technical education
- >> Fundamentals of Computer Application
- >> Mathematics
- >> Communication skills in English
- >> Internet and Multimedia
- >> C Programming
- >> Computer Organization and Architecture
- >> Data base Management
- >> Discrete Mathematics
- >> Object Oriented Programming (C++)
- >> Data and File structure
- >> Linux
- >> Assemblers and Compilers
- >> Visual Basic
- >> Oracle 8i and Distributed Database
- >> Accounting and Financial Managements
- >> Java Programming
- >> Web Site Management and Design
- >> Management Process and Organization Behavior
- >> Software Management & Quality Assurance
- >> VC++
- >> Understanding PC components and Preventive Maintenance
- >> Installing and Configuring Windows 2000
- >> Computational Numeric Analysis
- >> Operating System
- >> Markup Language and C# Programming
- >> Network Topology and Protocol
- >> Data ware Housing and Data Mining
- >> Algorithms
- >> Artificial Intelligence
- >> Geographic Information Systems
- >> Project